- Personal Injury, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Criminal Law ...
Melaina grew up in Hockessin, Delaware. She graduated from the University of Delaware where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. After graduation, Melaina attended Widener University Delaware Law School in Wilmington, Delaware. During law school, Melaina served on the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law which is consistently ranked as one of the top ten business law journals in the nation. She was also able to work at the Chester County District Attorney’s Office as an intern during law school. This provided her with extensive courtroom experience in the area of criminal law.
After receiving her law degree, Melaina worked at a large personal injury firm in Philadelphia. During her time at the firm, Melaina aggressively represented clients in motor vehicle and slip and fall accidents throughout the many counties of Pennsylvania.
Melaina joined Ciccarelli Law Offices to work in the personal injury and criminal defense departments.
Outside of work, Melaina uses her free time and commitment to help others as a volunteer firefighter and EMT. She has been an active member of the Hockessin Fire Company for 8 years.
Melaina lives in Delaware with her dog and best friend, Clark.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Juvenile Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Social Security Disability
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Drug Crimes
- Ciccarelli Law Offices