Michael Cecere is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer and co-founder of Cecere Santana, PA.
Prior to founding Cecere Santana, PA, Mr. Cecere was a defense attorney for a leading Broward law firm representing several of the largest insurance companies in the country.
Mr. Cecere gained extensive trial experience while working as a defense attorney. He has successfully handled in excess of 40 jury trials and litigated claims in the areas of automobile accidents, slip and falls, premises liability, negligent security, faulty products, professional negligence, homeowner's property damage, and wrongful death.
He attended Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate degree Summa Cum Laude from Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
- Rollins College
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Senior Partner
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Board-Certified Civil Trial lawyer and co-founder of Cecere Santana, PA. Our firm handles cases relating to Personal Injury, Property Litigation, and Workers' Compensation.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
- Florida State Bar # 232970
- - Current
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog