Free Consultation: (215) 752-6200Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Michael Drew Raisman

Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C.
  • Family Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
  • New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Attorney Michael D. Raisman is a resident of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Raisman received his Juris Doctorate degree from Syracuse University College of Law in 2006. Prior to that, he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematical Sciences along with a minor in Business Administration from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA. Mr. Raisman has practiced law since 2006, spending most of his career in Bucks County. He focuses in the areas of family law, estate administration, and real estate law.

Syracuse University College of Law
J.D. (2006) | Law
Syracuse University College of Law Logo
Carnegie Mellon University
B.S. (2003) | Mathematical Sciences
Carnegie Mellon University Logo
Professional Experience
Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C.
- Current
Professional Associations
Pennsylvania State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Montgomery County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Bucks County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. How do I get a copy of my grandmother's will apparently I was left something in the will but no one ever told me
A: If the will was probated, then you can get a copy at the local Register of Wills. You can also reach out to the executor who has an obligation to notify all heirs that an estate has been opened.
Q. We live in PA. We filed a Will and my fiancé left me the house. Do I need to b on the house title to be really Legal??
A: It depends on the deed and will.

If the house was owned by your fiancé and his wife who predeceased him as tenants by the entireties, then the house would have become his upon the death of his wife. If the will leaving the house to you is valid, then the children shouldn't be able to make a claim.
Q. My father died in February of 2017. Stepmother refuses to let me see his will. How can I see it
A: If an estate was opened, you can go to the local Register of Wills. If not, you can file a Petition requiring your stepmother to produce the will. If there is no will, then the estate goes through intestate which would give 50% of the estate to his wife, and 50% to his children.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
174 Middletown Blvd.
Suite 300
Langhorne, PA 19047
Toll-Free: (215) 752-6200