Attorney Michael Haddock earned a Master of Laws in Commercial Real Estate Law and Development and a Juris Doctor JD with an emphasis in litigation and has years of corporate insurance law and litigation experience. His clients are individuals and businesses throughout the U.S. with a large percentage from Saugatuck, Douglas, Holland, South Haven, Chicago, and Kent, Van Buren Ottawa, and Allegan Counties. He serves our expanded community in issues regarding real estate, wills and trusts and litigation defending contractors, developers, real estate holding companies, assisted living communities, condominium associations, businesses and individuals and looks forward to serving you from his community of Saugatuck Douglas.
- University of Illinois - Chicago
- LL.M. | Commercial Real Estate Law and Development
- Master of Laws, Real Estate, transactional and litigation specialty in commercial real estate development, land use control and zoning, real estate finance, environmental concerns, leasing ownership and management, energy law, historic preservation, insurance aspects and sustainibility.
- Western Michigan University
- J.D. (1999) | Litigation
- Juris Doctor (JD) Litigation
- Honors: Book Award Products Liability
- Activities: Teaching Assistant, Advanced trial workshop
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Real Estate and Estate Planning
- Michigan State Bar  # 55880
- - Current
- State Bar of Michhigan
- Ethics Committee, Client Protection Fund
- United Way Allegan County
- Board of Directors
- Federal Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
No fees until you win in injury related insurance matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$ 297.00 per hour. Repeat client discounts. Real estate discounts. Military discounts. Estate Planning package discounts . Insurance Injury no fee unless you collect. Local Holland Saugatuck Area Business Association and Rotary.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Defense
- Products Liability
- Commercial Real Estate Law Development
- Environmenal concerns regarding real estate
- Commercial leasing and Management