Attorney Michael Vosilla is LaFountain & Wollman, P.C.’s Senior Associate, who has experience representing clients in matters including civil litigation, criminal law, estate planning, probate, immigration, landlord/tenant law, and personal injury.
He obtained his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts. He is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and immigration law is one of Attorney Vosilla’s main practice areas.
Call today or visit his website for more information.
- Suffolk University
- St. Joseph's College New York
- B.A. (2004) | Political Science
- LaFountain & Wollman, P.C.
- - Current
- American Immigration Lawyers Assoication
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Available on certain types of cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees available for most immigration law cases
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas
- English: Spoken, Written