Michael Perillo Jr
- Criminal Law, Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury ...
- Illinois, New York
Michael Perillo is in his 36th year of practice as an attorney. He began his career in 1983 as an active-duty JAG Officer in the U.S. Navy. In that capacity, his duties included the prosecution of Courts-Martial. He also served as Staff Judge Advocate (legal counsel) to the Commanding Officer of the Service School Command at Great Lakes, Illinois. At the time, that command was one of the largest (by population) in the entire U.S. Navy. Mr. Perillo was awarded the Navy Commendation Medal in 1987 for meritorious service as a JAG Officer.
After leaving active duty in 1987, Mr. Perillo served as a Senior Assistant Public Defender in the Lake County, Illinois, Public Defender’s Office. His next position was as a Senior Assistant in the Office of the Lake County (Illinois) State’s Attorney. In these positions, Mr. Perillo defended and later prosecuted all manner of felony offenses and appeared in the Lake County Judicial Circuit (Waukegan) on a daily basis.
At Noonan Perillo & Thut Ltd., Mr. Perillo concentrates his practice in plaintiff’s nursing home negligence and personal injury; he is available to practice in criminal and military criminal matters. Mr. Perillo also accepts general civil litigation matters. He is currently in his 26th year with the firm currently known as Noonan, Perillo & Thut Ltd.. Mr. Perillo is rated as an “A/V Preeminent” attorney by Martindale Hubbell, the highest recognition awarded by that organization.
- Illinois State Bar
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Nursing Home Negligence (plaintiff)