Mr. Hanrahan has been practicing law in West Palm Beach for more than 20 years. If you have a criminal or family issue, please email or call immediately. Most emails will be answered upon receipt during normal business hours, however a slight delay will be experienced during evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
Do not hesitate to contact me regarding ANY legal issue. If I am unable or unwilling to assist you, I should at the very least be able to help send you in the right direction. Remember, legal issues should not be ignored.
Email me at email@example.com
Call my office at (561) 835-1074
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated cum laude
- Activities: Editor-in-chief -- Entertainment and Sports Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.S. | Math & Computer Science
- Michael R. Hanrahan, P.A.
- - Current
- Sole practitioner practicing Criminal Defense and Family Law since 1994. Mr. Hanrahan handles all criminal cases including Homicide, Burglary, Drug Offenses, Firearm Offenses, Driving Offenses (DUI, Reckless, DUS), and other felonies and misdemeanors. Mr. Hanrahan handles all family related matters including Dissolution of Marriage, Paternity, Child Support, Alimony, Limited Adoptions, and other family cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free initial consultation
- Criminal Law
- Family Law