Free Consultation: (352) 378-1107Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Ray BuchananDeThomasis & Buchanan - Gainesville Criminal Defense Attorney
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
Gainesville Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Buchanan has been practicing criminal law in the Ganesville, Florida, area for more than 25 years. He is a former president of the Eighth Judicial Circuit chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is a member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. | Political Science
- In 1980, he was on one of only 56 teams nationally invited to attended the National Debate Tournament held in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Honors: graduated Magna Cum Laude, June 12, 1981
- Activities: Debate Team
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Selected to be a member of the Justice Campbell Thornall National Moot Court Board and was recognized as a outstanding senior member of the moot court team in 1984.
- Florida State Bar  # 569811
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Drug Law
Contact & Map