Free Consultation: (702) 478-0381Tap to Call This Lawyer
Miguel Heras

Miguel Heras

Heras Law Firm
  • Personal Injury, Immigration Law
  • Nevada
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I became an attorney because when I applied for permanent residence and citizenship in the United States, I went through many of the same things my clients have experienced before retaining an attorney: doubt, nervousness, desperation, and fear. I believe that no one should feel that way while waiting for their case to be resolved, and I have made it my mission to ensure that my client’s cases are handled in an efficient and manner. I understand how important it is to do things right the first time and to win.

My practice focuses on family-based immigration, business immigration, adjustment of status, and citizenship cases. I want you to feel confident that my knowledge and experience in the law will be a good match to help you in your case.

Valparaiso University School of Law
J.D. (2013)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Heras Law Firm
Professional Associations
State Bar of Nevada  # 13891
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Nevada
ID Number: 13891
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Paid consultation required for new immigration clients.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flexible payment options available. I will work with your budget and financial situation.
Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Immigration Law
Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Visitor Visas
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. married to a resident but his green card is expired can i apply for I 130
A: Yes, your permanent resident spouse can file a petition for you, even if their green card has expired. They do not have to renew their green card first.

Be aware that USCIS may later request evidence of their lawful immigration status. It is advisable that while the I-130 is filed, that your spouse renew their green card or consider applying for naturalization if they are eligible.
View More Answers
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Heras Law Firm
Contact & Map
Heras Law Firm
1401 Hillshire Dr., #150
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Telephone: (702) 478-0381
Cell: (702) 478-0381
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: We will meet with you in-person, through FaceTime, WhatsApp, or through a phone call.