I am a full-service intellectual property lawyer, handling trademarks, copyrights, domains, content sales and software licensing, with an emphasis on the creation, growth, and sale of media companies. I have represented many industry insiders in high-level negotiations involving virtually every type of transaction. My strengths as a lawyer go beyond understanding the law and drafting legal documents. I have a solid understanding of web-commerce, Internet technology, and affiliate marketing. I am generous with my time for both new and established clients, and value long term relationships. I have been a lawyer for thirty years, since I graduated UCLA Law in 1986, and am admitted to practice in California. Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you wish to discuss your matter.
- University of California - Los Angeles
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Honors: John Olin Fellow in Law & Economics
- Activities: Chief Comments Editor, Federal Communication Law Journal, 85-86
- 2nd Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I am generous with my time for both new and established clients, and value long term relationships. Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you wish to discuss your matter.
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Spanish: Spoken, Written