A compassionate attorney with real life-experiences (I had successful careers before becoming an attorney) that prepared me to relate with most of my clients. We are not your typical lawyer who has great lawyering skills but unable to relate to average clients. We try to simplify the process so you won't feel left out. We vigorously fight for your right but excellent in negotiating a WIN-WIN result that won't escalate the case or the cost of prosecuting your case. We strive to be part of the solution to your problem:not become part of your problem. Call us and experience the difference. We offer FREE advice. I you hire us, we have affordable rate and payment plans.
- University of West Los Angeles
- J.D. (2003) | Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Dean's List 1st year of law school.
- Activities: Active in church and non-profit organizations; such as, St. Irenaeus Church Diocese of Orange, Red Cross, St. Johns Children Hospital.
- Law Offices of Edwin A. Barnum, APLC
- - Current
- This in my solo practice firm.
- Knights of Columbus
- Brother Knight
- - Current
Free initial consultation of up to 1 hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
For personal injury cases that we accept, we accept contingency fees.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have very affordable rate and payment plans.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Tagalog: Spoken, Written