- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's list. graduated cum laude.
- Activities: Director of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. (1994) | Computer Science
- Arizona State Bar Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Chairman and Committee Member
- Activities: The UPL committee analyzes rule changes to the rules and regulations governing the practice of law. We use the existing Rules of The Supreme Court of Arizona to determine whether the proposed rule change would result in the unauthorized practice of law.
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US District Court for the District of Arizona
- US Tax Court
Credit Cards Accepted
Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All rates depend on the type and complexity of your particular case. The standard hourly rate for Mr. Adamo is $300.00. Some services are offered on a flat-fee basis, such as DUI/DWI. Advanced deposits are required in most cases and are determined after initial consultation. Hourly rates vary depending on complexity and skill necessary. Retainers and flat-fees are non-refundable and earned upon receipt once work has begun on your case. Free consultations are available for all Social Security disability cases or any matters taken on contingency. Generally for all other cases, I offer a 30-minute free consultation, either by telephone of in person, to hear the details of your case and provide you with an estimate on the cost of representation. However, we do not give free legal advice or answer legal questions - the free consultations are only to assess your case for the purpose of giving you an estimate of the cost of representation.
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Consumer Law
Class Action, Lemon Law
- Communications & Internet Law
Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Insurance Defense
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Civil Litigation/Disputes
- Common Law Torts: Defamation, Fraud, Negligence, etc.
- English: Spoken, Written