Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's list. graduated cum laude.
- Activities: Director of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. (1994) | Computer Science
- Arizona State Bar Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Chairman and Committee Member
- Activities: The UPL committee analyzes rule changes to the rules and regulations governing the practice of law. We use the existing Rules of The Supreme Court of Arizona to determine whether the proposed rule change would result in the unauthorized practice of law.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US District Court for the District of Arizona
- US Tax Court
Credit Cards Accepted
Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All rates depend on the type and complexity of your particular case. The standard hourly rate for Mr. Adamo is $300.00. Some services are offered on a flat-fee basis, such as DUI/DWI. Advanced deposits are required in most cases and are determined after initial consultation. Hourly rates vary depending on complexity and skill necessary. Retainers and flat-fees are non-refundable and earned upon receipt once work has begun on your case. Free consultations are available for all Social Security disability cases or any matters taken on contingency. Generally for all other cases, I offer a 30-minute free consultation, either by telephone of in person, to hear the details of your case and provide you with an estimate on the cost of representation. However, we do not give free legal advice or answer legal questions - the free consultations are only to assess your case for the purpose of giving you an estimate of the cost of representation.
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Appeals & Appellate
- Landlord Tenant
- Consumer Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Insurance Defense
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Civil Litigation/Disputes
- Common Law Torts: Defamation, Fraud, Negligence, etc.
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map