Mr. Adamo focuses on civil litigation issues, judgment collections, and appellate work. He has nine years of experience winning and settling many cases in state and federal court. Mr. Adamo represents both plaintiffs and defendants alike.
Mr. Adamo graduated cum laude from Florida A&M College of Law and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science at the University of Central Florida. Mr. Adamo also attended Rutgers State University as part of his undergraduate studies.
Mr. Adamo worked for nearly twenty years as a computer analyst, programmer, and software trainer before becoming an attorney. Mr. Adamo approaches all of his cases with the mindset of a programmer, which means clients can count on a thorough analysis of their cases from Mr. Adamo.
Mr. Adamo has advocated for his clients in venues that span from administrative hearings to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a master at writing briefs, motions, and other court documents. He excels in courtroom oratory and negotiating with others on behalf of his clients. As a solo practitioner, clients enjoy personalized representation from Mr. Adamo.
Mr. Adamo is licensed to practice in the states of Arizona and Florida. He is available for consultations on most legal subjects, and his expertise on many subjects in general is vast.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's list. graduated cum laude.
- Activities: Director of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. (1994) | Computer Science
- Arizona State Bar Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Chairman and Committee Member
- Activities: The UPL committee analyzes rule changes to the rules and regulations governing the practice of law. We use the existing Rules of The Supreme Court of Arizona to determine whether the proposed rule change would result in the unauthorized practice of law.
- 9th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All rates depend on the type and complexity of your particular case. The standard hourly rate for Mr. Adamo is $275.00. Some services are offered on a flat-fee basis, such as DUI/DWI. Advanced deposits are required in most cases and are determined after initial consultation. Hourly rates vary depending on complexity and skill necessary. Retainers and flat-fees are non-refundable and earned upon receipt once work has begun on your case. Free consultations are available for all Social Security disability cases or any matters taken on contingency. Generally for all other cases, I offer a 30-minute free consultation, either by telephone of in person, to hear the details of your case and provide you with an estimate on the cost of representation. However, we do not give free legal advice or answer legal questions - the free consultations are only to assess your case for the purpose of giving you an estimate of the cost of representation.
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Appeals & Appellate
- Landlord Tenant
- Consumer Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Insurance Defense
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Civil Litigation/Disputes
- Common Law Torts: Defamation, Fraud, Negligence, etc.
- English: Spoken, Written