Award winning personal injury attorney with major case wins in counties throughout California, including Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange County. John Bisnar is the founder and senior partner of one of the top California personal injury law firms, Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, whose roots can be traced back to Bisnar & Associates, which he founded in 1978. Mr. Bisnar is a native of Southern California. He served active duty in the U.S. Army in the Pacific and South East Asia. In 1974 he graduated with honors from California State University, Long Beach, with a B.S. Degree in Finance/Investments. John Bisnar has had one philosophy since he started his law firm. Passionate representation for his clients. John wants every client to feel like they are the only client.
- Pepperdine University
- J.D. | Personal Injury Law,Trial Advocacy
- Judge Pro-Tem & Community Hero In 1984, Mr. Bisnar began Judge Pro-Tem work in the California State Courts. He won his first million-dollar case in 1986. In 1996 he was named a "Community Hero" by The United Way, Orange County, California and in that same year was an Olympic Torch carrier transporting the Olympic flame through Orange County on foot. Perfect "10" Attorney Rating Avvo.com, the best known online attorney rating service, rated Mr. Bisnar a "perfect 10" and "Superb" based on his background, years of experience as a personal injury lawyer, successful track record, impeccable reputation with clients and peers, and professional accomplishments. In 2010 Mr. Bisnar was given an Outstanding Achievement Award by WeTip, a leading anonymous crime reporting service and law enforcement advocacy.
- Honors: In 1978 John received his J.D. degree from Pepperdine University School of Law and was admitted to the California State Bar two months later, not long after he graduated from Pepperdine University College of Trial Advocacy.
- Activities: Besides winning challenging cases for the seriously injured, Mr. Bisnar is a devoted husband and a father to three adult children and one grandchild, so far. John and wife Kimberly are avid world travelers and will soon have traveled to all seven continents. Yoga, meditation, scuba diving, snow skiing, organic gardening, the Los Angeles Lakers and most of all Kimberly, are his passions.
- California State University - Long Beach
- B.S. | Finance/Investments
- Perfect "10" Attorney Rating Avvo.com, the best known online attorney rating service, rated Mr. Bisnar a "perfect 10" and "Superb" based on his background, years of experience as a personal injury lawyer, successful track record, impeccable reputation with clients and peers, and professional accomplishments. In addition to being named a 2011 Super Lawyer, he was also named a Super Lawyer in 2008, 2009 and 2010. In 2010 Mr. Bisnar was given an Outstanding Achievement Award by WeTip, a leading anonymous crime reporting service and law enforcement advocacy.
- Honors: Graduated with honors from California State University-Long Beach , On the deans list every semester.
- Activities: Personal Injury Law, Writing, Skiing, Diving
- Founder, Managing Partner
- Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal injury lawyers with a passion for first class client treatment. Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys offers legal representation to clients of car accidents, auto defects, nursing home abuse and premises liability. We offer a no win - no fee guarantee and adsorb the costs of representing our clients until the case is won. If we don't win, you don't pay.
- Attorney and Counselor at Law
- State Bar of California
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No Win, No Fee, Guaranteed
- Products Liability
Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Riverside location
- California Personal Injury Attorneys