Mr. L. David McBrideFree Initial Consultation!
- Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Probate ...
L. David McBride is founder and president of McBride & Associates, P.C. in Oklahoma City where he practices in probate, estate planning, trust planning, and business planning. McBride & Associates, P.C. is a state-wide firm which also represents clients in other legal matters including Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Probate, Personal Injury, and Business Planning. Mr. McBride took his undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from the University of Oklahoma. He has studied law at the University of Oklahoma College of Law and at Queen’s College, Oxford, England. During his legal education, Mr. McBride was awarded numerous scholarly awards for his academic achievements and his superb legal writing skills including the Harry Alley-Leroy Allen Prize, the Frank C. Love Memorial Scholarship, ASCAP/Nathan Burken Memorial Prize, and the American Jurisprudence Award for International Law. He was also a member of the Oklahoma Law Review and served as an editor. His skills and expertise are in high demand for both his clients and other attorneys alike. He regularly speaks to church and civic groups on trusts and estate planning. He also teaches educational seminars in probate and estate planning to other attorneys.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. | Estate Planning
- Honors: Harry Alley-Leroy Allen Prize, the Frank C. Love Memorial Scholarship, ASCAP/Nathan Burken Memorial Prize, and the American Jurisprudence Award for International Law. Editor and member of the Oklahoma Law Review.
- University of Oklahoma
- B.S. | Electrical Engineering
- Harry Alley-Leroy Allen Prize
- Harry Alley-Leroy Allen
- Frank C. Love Memorial Scholarship
- Frank C. Love Memorial
- ASCAP/Nathan Burken Memorial Prize
- ASCAP/Nathan Burken Memorial
- American Jurisprudence Award for International Law
- American Jurisprudence
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 17095
- Oklahoma Law Review
We do not charge our clients during the initial consultation, while determining if we can be of assistance. Fees only begin after we find that we can help.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Get more information by visiting: www.okbankruptcy.com
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- English: Spoken, Written
- McBride & Associates, P.C.