Pittsburgh-based attorney Todd Spivak handles Family Law, PFA Defense, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, and Social Security Disability. A former investigative journalist, Todd's work was twice nominated for The Pulitzer Prize.
- University of Colorado Law School
- J.D. | Family Law, Criminal Defense, Social Security Disability
- Activities: Law Clerk, United States Attorney's Office
- First Amendment Award
- Society of Professional Jouralists
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
We offer a free 30-minute consultation on most cases.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted.
For Social Security Disability cases, there is never a fee unless we win benefits for our clients.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our rates range from $75 - $175 per hour depending on the complexity of the case.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Family Law