Claimed Lawyer Profile
Myriah S. Downs is a civil litigation lawyer in Oklahoma. Her practice focuses on the areas of insurance law, personal injury, commercial/business litigation, workers compensation, federal vaccine claims, class actions and civil rights.
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro
- B.A. | Communication Studies
- Honors: Honors
- DeWitt, Paruolo & Meek, P.L.L.C.
Articles & Publications
- CGL Policy Excludes Damage to Insured’s Work Product; 8th Circuit, Iowa.
- Failure to Provide Expert Witness Report until Eve of Trial Warrants Exclusion – 8th Circuit, Minnesota
- Hot 100 List
- Lawyers of Color
- Oklahoma Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
Contact & Map