Nancy Livak is a Vermont-based attorney, licensed to practice in New York and Vermont. She is currently an Associate at Meub Gallivan & Larson, Attorneys, PLC in Rutland, Vermont.
She previously served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Belize and went on to graduate from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 2013. She focuses much of her work on intellectual property, business law, and personal injury cases.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta, CALI Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property
- Activities: Connecticut Law Review, Articles Editor Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- Albion College
- B.A. (2005) | Anthropology and Sociology
- State Bar of Vermont # 5243
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property
- Workers' Compensation
- Meub Gallivan and Larson