Neda NozariNozari Legal
- Business Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law ...
Neda Nozari is an attorney and mediator with her office based in Evanston, Illinois. Neda’s experience includes but is not limited to the practice areas of business, employment, real estate, fair housing and education. She has experience mediating a vast range of legal, personal and organizational issues. She is a highly skilled negotiator and a trained and proficient facilitator of communication.
She graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelors degree in Political Science and later from The John Marshall Law School with a Juris Doctorate. Her greatest skill is being able to understand the needs and interests of parties and to bring people who seem to be very far apart much closer together.
Neda offers a holistic approach to both her mediation practice as well as her law practice. She is interested in working towards building a collaborative system; one that encourages consultation, dialogue and mediation as a means of dispute resolution. Embracing the notion of cooperative problem-solving as shown through her practice of mediation, Neda has dedicated her practice to encouraging a system where we are working together to resolve issues while still managing to be efficient and productive.
In addition to being a focused negotiator, she is also a vigorous and meticulous advocate. By choosing Nozari Legal you will have their commitment to the highest ethical standard.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2012) | Juris Doctorate
- Northwestern University
- B.S. (2008) | Political Science
- Honors: Deans List
- Illinois State Bar
Free 30 Minute Phone Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written