Nelia M. DeStefano, the managing partner for the firm, has served as the Chief Financial Officer for Brian Cunha & Associates for the past 25 years. Mrs. DeStefano, who speaks Portuguese, was born in Sao Miguel, Azores and has aided in the delivery of legal services to many of Brian Cunha & Associates Portuguese-speaking clients.
Mrs. DeStefano concentrates her practice in all aspects of personal injury law. She is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and the Roger Williams University School of Law. She is admitted to practice law in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island. In addition to her administrative responsibilities for the firm's three regional offices, she remains one of the few law firm administrators in the country who is also a practicing attorney.
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (1998)
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 644159
- - Current
- Rhode Island State Bar  # 6308
- - Current
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 644159
- Rhode Island
Free until we win.
No fee until we win!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Animal & Dog Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- English: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Car Accident Lawyer Fall River
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury Lawyer