Nicholas G. Callas has been practicing law in South Carolina since 1991. He has extensive knowledge and skill representing clients in Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, and Social Security Disability matters. Mr. Callas provides aggressive, determined, and experienced representation, focused on the best possible results.
He is dedicated to recovering the compensation you need and deserve.
Mr. Callas received his B.A., cum laude, from Boston College in 1982. He earned his J.D. from the University of South Carolina in 1990. Mr. Callas's prior experience includes work as an Assistant State Prosecuting Attorney, Fifth Circuit Solicitor, Richland County. Additionally, he is a retired Lieutenant Colonel with the U.S. Air Force Reserve.
Mr. Callas is a member of the Richland County Bar Association, South Carolina Bar, South Carolina Association for Justice, American Association for Justice and the Injured Workers' Advocates. He has been given an AV-Rating, the highest possible, from Martindale Hubbell
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Boston College
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Law Office of Nicholas G. Callas P.A.
- Martindale Hubbell
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- South Carolina
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Public Benefits
- Nicholas Callas's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Nicholas G. Callas P.A. Website