Free Consultation: (203) 795-1211Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nicole M. Camporeale

Nicole M. Camporeale

  • Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate...
  • Connecticut, New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Nicole M. Camporeale is an attorney practicing with Floman DePaola, LLC, a law firm in Orange, CT. She is admitted to the Connecticut and New Jersey Bar. Nicole attended Quinnipiac University School of Law where she graduated with honors in the Family Law concentration. While at Quinnipiac, Nicole worked in the New Haven Superior Court through the Sappern Fellowship Program providing assistance to pro-se parties filing temporary restraining orders and divorce paperwork. She also worked in the New Haven Probate Court drafting judicial opinions for Judge John Keyes, one of which was later published in the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal.

Quinnipiac University School of Law
Honors: Honors in Family Law concentration
Fairfield University
B.A. | Politics, Italian Studies, Studio Arts
Honors: Deans list, MAAC All Academic Team, Alpha Mu Gamma- Foreign Language Honor Society
Activities: Division 1 Cross Country- Team Captain
Articles & Publications
In Re Estate of Lipsher
Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal
Excellence in Clinical Work
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Distinguished Academic Achievement in Trusts and Estates
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Professional Associations
New Haven County Bar Association
- Current
Connecticut Bar Association
- Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations for Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Residential Real Estate Transaction. Long Term Care Planning/Medicaid consultations are not included in free consultations.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
  • Elder Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Real Estate Law
  • English: Spoken, Written
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Milford, CT, USA
Floman DePaola, Attorneys and Counselors at Law
378 Boston Post Road
Orange, CT 06477
Telephone: (203) 795-1211
Fax: (203) 795-1215