- Divorce, Family Law
I was born and raised in Miami, Florida to Cuban parents. From a young age, they instilled in me the importance of education and hard work. I admire their sacrifice and it is my drive in helping others. I received my law degree from St. Thomas University School of Law and I am licensed in Florida at both the State and Federal levels. Before attending law school, I received my Bachelors from the University of Miami where I focused my studies in Finance and the Spanish language.
After graduation, I worked as an associate attorney at a prominent South Florida law firm where I handled numerous family law matters as well as helping those facing foreclosure. After a couple of years I decided it was time to open my own firm to further my goal of helping families. I have represented countless individuals in divorce proceedings, child custody disputes, child support hearings, relocations, modifications, domestic violence injunctions, temporary custody by extended family members, dependency, and adoptions.
Outside of work, I enjoy travelling and spending time with family and friends. When I retire, I plan to open an animal rescue and dedicate my time to saving animals.
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Juris Doctor
- University of Miami
- B.B.A. (2007) | Finance and Spanish
- Founding Partner, Attorney at law
- Rotella & Hernandez, LLC
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written