Oscar Trevino Jr.The Law Office of Bryan Fagan
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Oscar Trevino is a family law attorney who joined the firm in May of 2021. Prior to that, he was a sole practitioner in Houston for over twelve years. Most of his practice centered in family and criminal law. Oscar also has experience in real estate law and general corporate matters. Prior to graduating from law school in 1994, Oscar worked in banking and finance in Dallas for 12 years.
Originally, Oscar is from San Antonio. He graduated from the University of Texas in 1981. He received an MBA from Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio in 1988. His law degree is from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in 1994.
In his spare time, Oscar enjoys refereeing high school football and volunteering with the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. He has two grown children and a grandchild.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Senior Attorney
- The Law Office of Bryan Fagan
- Texas State Bar  # 00791815
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 00791815
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights