Free Consultation: (727) 210-5363Tap to Call This Lawyer
Oxalis Bianca Garcia

Oxalis Bianca Garcia

Boutique Law Firm, but big results
  • Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law ...
  • Florida, Maryland, Puerto Rico
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Oxalis B. Garcia is a native from Puerto Rico. After being admitted to practice Law in the State of Florida she began focusing on practicing Family and Criminal law in the Tampa Bay area. Since that time, she has represented clients in divorces, custody disputes, post-judgment modification actions, child support matters, alimony and domestic violence injunctions. In addition she has represented client in Misdemeanors, Traffic Infractions, DUI’s and Violations of Probation. Presently she is admitted in three (3) jurisdictions and is fluent in both the Spanish and English languages. In addition Attorney Garcia volunteers at the Free Family Law Form Clinic at the Hillsborough County Court in Tampa and helps low income Hispanics complete their family law forms. To date, Ms. Garcia has proven to be a dynamic legal professional with a record of achievement and demonstrated success. Education University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez Campus Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specializing in Human Resources Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law Juris Doctor Professional Memeberships and Associations Florida Law Bar Maryland Law Bar Puerto Rico Law Bar

Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law
J.D. (2005)
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law Logo
University of Puerto Rico - Mayagüez
B.S. (2001)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Oxalis & Berry Law Firm
- Current
Boutique Law Firm focusing on providing tailored legal services to clients in the areas of Family Law, International Family law, Business litigation, Construction Law and International Business
Managing Attorney
Oxalis Law Firm
Boutique Law Firm focused on representing families in their legal matters involving divorces, child support, paternity, timesharing, child abuse, termination of parental rights cases.
Professional Associations
Clearwater Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
St. Pete Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida Hispanic Bar Association
Board Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Canakaris Inns of Court
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pinellas Latin Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Puerto Rico
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    $150 initial consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Payment Plans offered depending on the circumstances of the case Flat fees offered depending on the circumstances of the case.
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
International Law
Human Rights, Imports & Exports
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. is there anyway my dad wont be sent back to ice ?
A: It is hard to say, however if he wins his asylum claim then he will not be deported.
Q. My son's dad is telling me hes signing his rights over so he doesn't have to pay child support ..can he do that ?
A: Technically yes, he can voluntarily terminate his parental rights, however a court case would have to be initiated to request this relief. Normally the other party is the one that initiates such a case.
Q. My Daughter is 2, her mom and I lived together until 6 months ago. She applied for Assistance, now I owe back CS.
A: Did you attend the final hearing???? Usually at the final hearing you would testify that you supported your daughter until 6 months ago. If after separation you failed to provide monetary support for your daughter or any other type of support (i.e. buying clothes, food, diapers, etc) or failed to provide proof of support for that time, then you would owe at least 6 mos of back child support (retroactive to the date of separation).

If you feel there was mistake seek the counsel of a Family Law attorney who can review your documents and advise you on how to proceed.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Oxalis & Berry Law Firm
Contact & Map
Oxalis & Berry Law Firm
4500 140th Ave N
Suite 221
Clearwater, FL 33762
Telephone: (727) 210-5363
Cell: (727) 835-6595
Fax: (813) 354-2386
Monday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 3 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed