PATRICIA L. GROVE was admitted to the State Bar of Wisconsin in 1981 after graduating from Tulsa University Law School where she was an editor of the Tulsa Law Journal, a member of the International Moot Court Team, and the recipient of the 1981 Rogers Inn Graduate of the Year Award. Pat has a B.A. degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and an M.S.W. from Washington University.
Pat served from 1981 to 1982 as law clerk to Justice William Callow of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. She is the author of numerous articles and is the co-author of Appellate Practice and Procedure in Wisconsin (1986), the standard work on appellate procedure in the State of Wisconsin. She is a member of the Milwaukee and American Bar Associations, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Society of Family Attorneys and the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin, Inc. She has been recognized as one of Milwaukee's top family law attorneys by Milwaukee Magazine, and in the 2006 Super Lawyers edition. Pat's practice is principally devoted to family law and appellate practice. Pat is also a court commissioner.
In 2018, Pat was elected President of NLS-East (Nonprofit Legal Services) which is a division of Nonprofit Legal Referral Services, Inc. (NLRS), of which she is also a member of the Board of Directors.
320 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Pewaukee Office: (Regus)
N19 W24400 Riverwood Drive, Suite 350
Pewaukee, WI 53072
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- Washington University in St. Louis
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Halling & Cayo, S.C.
- - Current
- Law Clerk
- Justice William Callow of the WI Supreme Court
- The Use of Paralegal Assistants in Divorce Practice American Journal of Family Law
- Moving the Residence of a Minor Child: The Impact of Wisconsin Statute 767.327, The Milwaukee Lawyer Vol. 22, No. 3
- Appellate Practice and Procedure in Wisconsin State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee's Top Family Law Attorneys
- Super Lawyers
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1005640
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Society of Family Attorneys
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Nonprofit Legal Services
- Nonprofit Legal Referral Services, Inc.
- Board Member
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Appeals & Appellate
- Family Law