Patrick Kunes3rd generation lawyer defending cases: DUI, Criminal/traffic tickets, Drug cases
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
Patrick Kunes is a member of the Ga. Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL), the Ga. Defense of DUI Drivers (DODD) Group, and past president of Tifton Bar Association. He is certified in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and DUI Detection according to NHTSA standards by ex-law enforcement instructors. Patrick takes DUI clients in Abbeville, Adel, Alamo, Albany, Alma, Americus, Ashburn, Bainbridge, Baxley, Blackshear, Brunswick, Buena Vista, Butler, Byron, Cairo, Camilla, Cecil, Cochran, Cordele, Colquitt, Cusseta, Cuthbert, Dawson, Donalsonville, Dublin, Eastman, Ellaville, Fitzgerald, Folkston, Fort Gaines, Fort Valley, Georgetown, Hahira, Hawkinsville, Hazelhurst, Homerville, Jeffersonville, Jesup, Lakeland, Leesburg, Lenox, Lyons, McRae, Moultrie, Morgan, Mt. Vernon, Nahunta, Nashville, Newton, Oglethorpe, Pearson, Perry, Plains, Preston, Quitman, Ray City, Reidsville, Richland, Soperton, Sparks, St. Marys, St. Simons, Statenville, Sycamore, Sylvester, Tifton, Unadilla, Valdosta, Vienna, Warner Robbins, Warwick, and Woodbine.
Patrick takes Personal Injury and Traffic Ticket cases Statewide.
Call today to set up a free consultation:(229) 382-4900
- University System of Georgia - Georgia State University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Vice President of the Oglethorpe Legal Society
- Activities: Auctioneer for the Public Interest Law Association (PILA) Charity Auction
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.S. (2003) | History
- Honors: Nominated for Hegoy Prize for best senior thesis.
- Kunes Law Office
- - Current
- Third Generation Lawyer in Tifton, Georgia.
- Graduate Research Assistant- SAIICA
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Summer Academy in International Arbitration. Study abroad in Europe.
- Moderator for panel on Ethics in DUI cases, Georgia DUI update, State Bar Headquarters- Atlanta
- Georgia Bar Association
- DUI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Ron Lloyd Enterprises, LLC
- Graduate- Bill Daniels Trial Advocacy Program
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Graduate- Defending Marijuana Cases in Georgia
- Georgia N.O.R.M.L.
- Graduate- NCDD Winter Session 2014
- National College of DUI Defense
- State Bar of Georgia
- - Current
- Member N.O.R.M.L. Legal Committee
- - Current
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Regional Vice President
- National College of DUI Defense- Winter Session
- Bill Daniels Trial Advocacy Program
- Defending Marijuana Cases in Georgia- by Georgia N.O.R.M.L.
- Standardized Field Sobriety Training- Ron Lloyd and Tony Corroto
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
For personal injury cases
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Juvenile Law
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Q. I was hit from behind by a lady claims to be a minister in the middle of prayer meeting call on her phone what can I do
- A: If you saw the other person in your rearview, it sounds like they were the one who was following too closely. You need to find a Georgia Personal Injury attorney to give you a free consult on how to help you recover for any damages you might have sustained. I’d be glad to speak with you and potentially refer you to someone who can assist you to determine what your next steps are. This answer is offered for informational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is assumed or established.
- Q. Why was my license still suspended?
- A: If you plead guilty (by paying the ticket) to driving on suspended registration it triggers a 6 month suspension of your drivers license. You need to contact a Georgia traffic attorney to see if you can withdraw your guilty plea and try to negotiate a plea to a different offense.
- Q. If i was asked to return to scene of hit & run but only got a citation, will i go to jail on my court date?
- A: A judge can sentence you for up to 12 months in jail and $1,000 fine for any misdemeanor charge. I would recommend contacting a local criminal defense attorney to get specific information about the court where the charge is pending.
DUI DashcamGA DUI License Suspension - HARD License Suspension ZERO DRIVING
Georgia Administrative License SuspensionDUI Expert Witness Can Get Your DUI CHARGES DISMISSED! DUI Lawyer Patrick Kunes
DUI expert witnessImplied Consent DUI Explained - Officer Didn't Tell Me About Implied Consent
Georgia Implied Consent NoticePulled Over For DUI Probable Cause? - Reckless Driving - Slurred Speech
Why was I arrested for DUI?GA Field Sobriety Tests | GA DUI Eye Test | Tifton DUI Lawyer
Georgia Field Sobriety Testing