Peter J Cyr EsqManaging Partner, Law Offices of Peter J. Cyr
- Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- Maine, Massachusetts
Attorney Peter J. Cyr graduated from Piscataquis Community High School in 1989. Following High School, he attended Providence College where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Social Science in 1993.
In 1994, attorney Cyr spent a year in Austin Texas as a VISTA Volunteer (Volunteers in Service to America)working with kids to help them stay in school.
Attorney Cyr stayed in Texas and worked as a carpenter building houses West of Austin.
In 1997, Peter commenced his first year at the University of Maine School of Law. He graduated Cum Laude and received the alumni association award for excellence in writing and communication skills.
Following his graduation, he was admitted to practice in Maine and Massachusetts.
He currently runs his own practice focusing mainly on criminal, family, and civil litigation.
- University of Maine - School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Alumni Association Award
- Providence College
- B.A. | Social Science
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude Received the distinction of Highest Honors in the field of Social Science
- Law Offices of Anthony J. Sineni, III
- Litigation attorney focusing on Criminal, Family and Personal Injury trials
- Office of the District Attorney
- Maine State Bar  # 009037
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My hourly rate varies from $150.00 per hour to $200.00 per hour depending on the complexity of the case. I typically require an initial deposit (retainer) before commencing representation.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents