Free Consultation: (616) 323-3164Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Ralph Reisinger

  • Bankruptcy, Elder Law, Appeals & Appellate
  • Michigan
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Reisinger Law Firm specializes in the representation of Debtors in Bankruptcy. We have successfully represented over 1,500 debtors . We offer competitive rates and include more services than any other Law Firm. We answer outstanding lawsuits to protect you from garnishments at no additional charge, we work on getting garnished funds back at no additional charge, we include one reaffirmation agreement at no additional charge, we pay for your credit counseling, debtors education course and credit report. The additional services and products we provide for free will cost you hundreds of dollars at other firms.

University of Toledo College of Law
J.D. (1983) | Law
Honors: Cum Laude
Activities: President International Law Society
Placeholder image for education.
Grand Valley State University
B.A. (1980) | Political Science, German
Honors: Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Our free consultation is not limited. We take the time needed to discuss your problems and consider solutions. If you have questions after the consultation we will answer them at no additional charge.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    995 Attorney fee for Chapter 7's single or married. We include credit counseling, debtor education and credit reports in our fee.
Practice Areas
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Elder Law
Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
  • German: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. Will I be reimbursed for personal loans before Medicaid is reimbursed for my parent's house?
A: I suggest a Ladybird deed which would transfer the house to you on Death and there would be no Medicare recovery
Q. My parents died leaving a trust. How do I go about getting the trust dissolved?
A: The trust should indicate who the Successor Trustee is. That individual will have to administer the trust assets in accordance with the trust.
Q. I am nearing the end of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I need to convert to Chapter 7, however since I am behind on my payment
A: For starters make sure you can convert. If you own your home the house value may have gone up substantially and a conversion may not be possible. If you can convert, shop around, you can always substitute attorney's and there may be someone who can help you for less than the quoted amount.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Reisinger Law Firm
4131 Embassy Drive
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Telephone: (616) 323-3164
Fax: (877) 647-8276