Regina M CampbellThe Campbell Law Group P.A
- Business Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
Regina is the Managing Partner of The Campbell Law Group based in Coral Gables, Florida. She is recognized for her unique insight, resourceful problem-solving skills and understanding of how legal issues affect people and companies differently.
One of Regina’s biggest passions is litigation. Regina and The Campbell Law Group PA have seen a great deal of success in prosecuting and litigating business fraud and ponzi schemes, tortious interference with a business relationship cases, non-compete cases, shareholder actions, complex divorce and post-divorce actions, especially cases with recalcitrant parties with a talent at hiding assets and/or avoiding support obligations amongst other causes of action.
Regina, also, as a result of her experience in building various businesses from the ground up, prior to becoming a lawyer, has a strong background in complex business and financial transactions, with specific experience dealing with mergers and acquisitions (M&As), private equity funding, and strategic drafting and planning of company structures and shareholder/corporate governance documents, along with issues that arise in management and the dynamics between shareholders and/or members and owners of a company.
Since forming TCLG in 2009, Regina has also helped resolve numerous family law cases in Florida state courts. Regina is known for her creative solutions to complex problems, her comprehensive knowledge of the law, and her diligent work ethic. Her unique skillset allows her to effectively represent her clients and protect their rights in dissolutions involving the division of their business interests, and has helped her secure hundreds of thousands of dollars in assets from recalcitrant parties attempting to evade support obligations and the division of assets.
Regina is fluent in both English and Spanish and has assisted businesses and families from over twenty countries with their business and family legal needs.
- Florida International University
- Hofstra University
- Founding and Managing Attorney
- The Campbell Law Group P.A
- US District Court
- Middle District of Florida
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern and Middle Districts
- Southern District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar  # 74842
- Collaborative Family Law Institute, Inc.
- The Florida Bar
Credit Cards Accepted
3.5% fee if you pay with credit card.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We do accept (to be determined on a case by case basis) hybrid -hourly and contingency fee-based arrangements.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Commercial Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Es mi matrimonio valido en los Estados Unidos? Matrimonio eclesiástico vs Matrimonio civil?What is tortious interference? Part 3
In this video Regina Campbell (www.thecampbelllawgroup.com) talks about tortious interference with a Contractual relationship which is very similar to tortious interference with an economic / advantageous business relationship but...What is tortious interference? Part 2
Regina campbell (www.thecampbelllawgroup.com) talks about tortious interference with a business relationship / economic or advantageous business relationship. It is the existence of a relationship between two parties and a third...What is tortious interference? Part 1
In this video Regina Campbell gives an introduction on Tortious interference. There are two types of relationships. The first one is tortious interference with a contractual relationship and the second...Is my marriage valid in the U.S? Religious vs. Civil law marriage?
In this video Regina Campbell answers frequently asked questions by immigrants wanting to know whether their marriage outside of the US is valid in Florida. The main question addressed in...