Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1979) | Law
- Activities: Co-editor of law school newspaper, Dicta.
- University of Kentucky
- B.S. | Accounting
- Mom passed in January, 1976 so I transferred back home and finished my undergraduate studies in my third year at UK, taking 24 hours Spring semester, 4 hour intercession and 12 hours summer school. One week break before starting UK college of law!
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Marketing, Political Science, Accounting
- Great time, Great studies, Great friends. I spent more than 2/3 of my undergraduate studies here, but finished in my third year at the University of Kentucky, transferring after my mother passed away January of my third year.
- Honors: Honor roll
- Activities: Vol Corp, Traffic Appeals Court, Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity, All Sing, Carnicus
- Kentucky State Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Family Law
Contact & Map