Attorney Rick D. Patt brings twenty-eight (28) years of experience as an attorney to your case. The Patt Law Firm represents clients in cases involving:
1) Family law (divorce, child custody, child support, modifications, and adoptions);
2) Civil litigation (plaintiff/defense/ personal injury/wrongful death/18-wheeler/automobile accidents, etc);
3) Criminal defense (felony, misdemeanor, drug and DUI defense), and expungements;
4) Wills, trusts and estate work; and
5) Appellate representation in the state and federal courts.
Such representation is statewide throughout Mississippi, with an emphasis of attorney representation in Hinds County, Madison County, and Rankin County, Mississippi, and serving as an attorney/lawyer for clients in the cities of Jackson, Ridgeland, Madison, Flowood, Florence, Pearl, Brandon, Richland, Flora, Canton, Carthage, Yazoo City, and other areas in Mississippi as a lawyer and attorney for your needs.
- University of Mississippi
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- Millsaps College
- B.A. (1987)
- Mississippi State Bar
- 5th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
In addition to all major credit cards, the firm does accept payments through PayPal
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Check with the firm to see if your case is one wherein the firm may take on a contingent-fee basis, as personal injury or plaintiff-related cases are many times set up using this procedure wherein the attorney may begin work without an initial fee and take the fee out of the amount recovered, and not on an hourly basis.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- General Civil/Criminal