Attorney Rick D. Patt brings twenty-eight (28) years of experience as an attorney to your case. The Patt Law Firm represents clients in cases involving:
1) Family law (divorce, child custody, child support, modifications, and adoptions);
2) Civil litigation (plaintiff/defense/ personal injury/wrongful death/18-wheeler/automobile accidents, etc);
3) Criminal defense (felony, misdemeanor, drug and DUI defense), and expungements;
4) Wills, trusts and estate work; and
5) Appellate representation in the state and federal courts.
Such representation is statewide throughout Mississippi, with an emphasis of attorney representation in Hinds County, Madison County, and Rankin County, Mississippi, and serving as an attorney/lawyer for clients in the cities of Jackson, Ridgeland, Madison, Flowood, Florence, Pearl, Brandon, Richland, Flora, Canton, Carthage, Yazoo City, and other areas in Mississippi as a lawyer and attorney for your needs.