Robert Hambrick is an excellent Criminal Law Attorney who has one field of practice - Criminal Law - with one goal, to protect the best interests of his client. Robert Hambrick is a recognized criminal law leader, an expert Strategist, Tactician & Trial Lawyer with a well deserved reputation as an aggressive attorney.
With the insight gained from having tried hundreds of Federal & State Casees and from having been a Lead Trial Attorney while a prosecutor with the State Attorney's Office in Pinellas County, Florida, Robert Hambrick possesses a negotiating advantage to obtain favorable plea arrangements and will do all that can be done to gain complete dismissal of charges.
At your initial Free Consultation, Robert Hambrick will give you an Honest Case Evaluation with the best guide, advice, help and counsel available to protect your reputation, your freedom and your honor. Feel free to meet Robert Hambrick at his an easy to find office just two blocks from the Pinellas County Justice Center.
Once Robert Hambrick is your attorney he Promises to do the following:
1. Demand Discovery from the prosecution.
2. Demand that Law Enforcement & Prosecutors reduce or drop unproven criminal charges early in the process.
3. Immediately initiate Defense Investigations to establish your innocence.
4. Immediately file relevant Evidentiary and Jurisdictional Motions before the presiding Judge & Magistrates to insure the best possible outcome.
Robert Hambrick wants you to know ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS from the beginning. Call Robert Hambrick anytime at (727) 365-5555 today for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Outstanding Winning Argument in Trial Outstanding Winning Legal Brief in Trial
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free Consultation. My Convenient Office is Just Two Blocks North of the Pinellas Criminal Justice Center
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable Rates for Investigation, Defense, Bond Reductions, Felonies, Grand Theft Fraud Sexual Battery Homicide Manslaughter Cyber Crime Computer Crime Trafficking Drugs
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Traffic Tickets
- Constitutional Law
- CLEARWATER CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: YOUR BEST LEGAL GUIDE ADVICE & COUNSEL