People facing criminal charges need more than just a person to appear for them in court and take whatever the prosecutor gives them as a plea deal. They need an attorney not only with skill and experience, but the tenacity to fight for justice and their rights. The life altering consequences of a conviction demand it.
My name is Rose Feller and Feller Law, P.A. is a practice based upon those ideals. My mission is to work under the presumption of innocence, to aggressively protect your rights, and to facilitate a just resolution to your legal situation.
A native Floridian, I have spent the past 15 years of my life dedicated to defending people who face the uncertainty and fear that criminal charges bring. From misdemeanors to felonies that carry a life sentence, I’ve worked every type of case. My extensive experience includes defending those accused of sex crimes, attempted murder, armed robbery, white collar crime… down to Driving while License Suspended and simple battery.
I graduated from St. Thomas University College of Law in 2000 and immediately began putting my passion for the law and people’s rights into practice. Through the years I’ve been able successfully defended serious accusations of Armed Robbery, Armed Trafficking of Marijuana, Trafficking in Controlled Substances, Kidnapping, Sexual Battery, Juvenile Sexual Misconduct, Attempted Murder on a Law Enforcement Officer, Fleeing and Eluding, and many more throughout the State of Florida. All of these cases resulted in either no jail time or greatly reduced sentences from what the prosecutor was offering.
Through the years, I’ve continued to refine my approach to criminal defense. Feller Law is not a one-woman show, but employs a team of individuals who contribute their specialized skills and experience. Uncommon to most law firms, I utilize an experienced legal researcher to thoroughly investigate and explore potential defenses, no matter how arcane or unusual.
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Criminal Defense Attorneys Association Scholarship
- Activities: Published several articles for the school newspaper “The Oracle” Career Resource Intern: found employment and internships for current and graduating students. Research Assistant: Professor Omar Saleem
- University of South Florida
- B.A. (1997) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Activities: Member of Criminal Justice Society Volunteered at the Hillsborough County State Attorney’s Office Volunteered at Pinellas County Juvenile Detention Center
- Feller Law, P.A.
- Azerzer v. State
- Southern Reporter Third
- Criminal Law, Guest Speaker, Miami
- University of South Florida
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Orange County Bar Association
- 11th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
How Does Your Attorney Get Paid?How Much Time do You Have to File a Lawsuit in Florida? www.feller-law.com
How Much Time do You Have to File a Lawsuit in Florida?Should You Talk to your Insurance Co After an Accident, by Feller Law, P.A., Sanford, Fl
Should You Talk To Your Insurance Company After An Accident?