Claimed Lawyer Profile
Working in Michigan since 1979 to understand and serve my corporate and individual clients in the areas of Estates & Trusts, Elder Law, Business and Contracts, Real Estate, and General Civil Law to develop cost effective solutions and strategies.
- Michigan State University
- S.J.D. | Pre Law at MSU & Law Degree at DCL
- Raising family, working and studying.
- Honors: With Honors
- Managing Partner
- Ford & Kriekard P.C.
- Active practice in Business, Real Estate and Estate Planning while managing and directing growth of firm from five to fifteen attorneys with proprotionate support staff growth. From Aug. 2000 through July 2004 acted as Country Representative for Rafiki Foundation while residing with my family in Kampala, Uganda. From 2004 to present active in practice areas of Estate Planning, Business and Real Estate.
- Probate & Estate Planning Curriculum Completion
- Institute of Continuing Legal Educatoin
- Certificate of Completion of Probate & Estate Planning Course Program
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education - Michigan
- Michigan State Bar Association
- - Current
- YMCA Sherman Lake Inc.
- Legal Counsel
- World Wide Labs, Inc.
- Director and General Counsel
- Activities: Worked with colleagues to grow WWL to make a significant impact on improvement of Medical Laboratories of medical facilities in many third world countries. Focus was on policy and direction of WWL in Kalamazoo Michigan and its relationships with other 501 c 3 companies to improve quality, efficiency and quantity of service and to stay focused on the work WWL does best.
- District Court Local Rules Committee
- Activities: Chair committee for reccommended changes to local Court Rules changes
- Kalamazoo County Bar Asociation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Contact & Map