S Keven Steinberg
- Business Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law ...
The principal of Steinberg Law has twice presented cases to the United States Supreme Court! According to Reuters, Keven Steinberg can be considered an “Elite of the Elite” merely because of this great accomplishment.
Lawyers dream of presenting cases to the United States Supreme Court. For over 200 years, only a small handful of lawyers have made it that far. There are even fewer clients who can say their own lawyer is an attorney who has been before the United States Supreme Court. Indeed Mr. Steinberg’s cases which have been presented to the United States Supreme Court now appear in law books as legal precedent in both the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal as well as the United States Supreme Court.Steinberg Law works on cases nationally and internationally on the State and Federal level. Steinberg Law has the experience and capabilities to represent its clients in most any situation, location or venue. This, in addition to the broad scope of practice areas, makes Steinberg Law the “go to” firm for effective and conclusive legal representation.
Steinberg Law assists clients economically and efficiently maneuver though difficult and challenging legal situations based upon decades of experience having for the most part, already encountered the same or similar situations as its clients now present.
- University of Southern California (USC)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern University School of Law
- Law Degree
- AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Award
- America’s Most Honored Lawyers
- The American Registry
- California State Senate passed California Senate Resolution Number 355 honoring Mr. Steinberg
- California State Senate
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal Award – Valley’s Most Trusted Advisors (Lawyers)
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- President George W. Bush Volunteer Service Award
- Office of the President of the United States
- United Chambers of Commerce Small Business Award
- United Chambers of Commerce
- Multiple United States of America Congressional Certificates
- United States of America Congress
- Multiple California State Assembly Service Certificates
- California State Assembly
- Multiple California State Legislature Service Certificates
- California State Legislature
- Multiple City of Los Angeles Volunteer Service Certificates
- City of Los Angeles
- California State Bar  # 151372
- - Current
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- United States District Court - Eastern District of California
- United States District Court - Northern District of California
- United States District Court - Southern District of California
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Concierge Legal Services
- English: Spoken, Written
Alazar Yinbal, CEO of EdLife 2012, Inc. was tired of dealing with one of the nation’s largest law firms and found exactly what he was looking for with Steinberg Law....[TESTIMONIAL] Business Law Referral in California-Alexander S.
Dr. Alexander Sinclair of Sinclair Plastic Surgery was referred to Steinberg Law by another attorney who said “I’m going to send you to an attorney that I would not want...[TESTIMONIAL] Business Law Referral in California-Christopher E.
Attorney and Insurance professional, Christopher Edwards hires many attorneys and says Keven Steinberg is one of the best. Watch this testimonial to hear Christopher Edwards in his own words. Keven...[TESTIMONIAL] Business Law Referral in California-Mary M.
Dr. Mary Moebius entrusted Keven Steinberg to represent her family after a traumatic, near-death incident. Listen to Dr. Moebius why Keven Steinberg Law is her go-to attorney in her own...[TESTIMONIAL] Labor Law Referral in California-Rob G.
Rob Gaudio, COO and founder of a pet retail and services company, engages Steinberg Law for various employment and labor matters. Listen to Rob Gaudio speak on his relationship with...[TESTIMONIAL] Real Estate Law Referral in California
Kyle Wolf has worked with Keven on more than one real estate and development project and calls Keven a “lifesaver”. Hear Kyle describe his interactions with Keven Steinberg Law in...[TESTIMONIAL] Real Estate Law Referral in California-Garry A.
Garry Adams, CEO of Capital Realty Inc. was referred to Keven Steinberg by a mutual client for an expert witness case. Hear Garry describe their working relationship in his own...[TESTIMONIAL] Real Estate Law Referral in California-Tracy V.
Tracy von Vechery has been using Keven Steinberg Law for various legal needs of both a personal and professional nature for more than 15 years. Hear Tracy describe why she...