Profile Image Placeholder

Sandra M. Colatosti

30 years experience
  • Appeals & Appellate, Family Law, Criminal Law
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Albany Law School
J.D. (1991)
Activities: Law Review
Albany Law School Logo
State University of New York - Albany
B.A. (1987) | English/Business
Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
State University of New York - Albany Logo
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 2448280
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
New York State Office of Court Administration
ID Number: 2448280
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Practice Areas
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Paternity, Restraining Orders
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals
Legal Answers
Q. Can I request a Lincoln Hearing on a custody modification petition appeal??
A: No, the appeal is based on the evidence presented at trial or information presented to the Family Court judge. You cannot present new evidence on appeal. You could try making a motion to reargue or renew in Family Court.
Q. To appeal a NY State Supreme court decision notice of appeal must be filed within 30 days of getting the decision.
A: You must complete an informational statement providing that information.
Q. mailboxes belonging to me and other tenants keep getting broken into. NO WORKING CAMS! Stealing our rent too! can we sue
A: You should make arrangements with landlord to pay rent another way- by mailing check/money order to LL; paying through a payment app like PayPal or Venmo or making payments into all’s bank account
View More Answers
Contact & Map
ALBANY, NY 12208
Telephone: (518) 522-5437
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed