Sandra Guzma- Salvado is a bi-lingual family law attorney, mediator, Best Interest Attorney for Children, and Parent Coordinator.
Sandra represents individuals in cases involving child custody, divorce, child support, and access in Maryland. She is often appointed to represent children in contested custody matters.
Legal disputes may be resolved through negotiation, litigation, mediation, or collaborative practice.
Sandra's focus has always been family law because it is what she finds most rewarding. It is an area of law where her patience, reflective listening skills, and ability to sympathize is helpful.
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Family Law Concentration
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. (1999) | English Language and Liturature
- The Law Offices of Sandra Guzman-Salvado
- - Current
- 7 Money Mistakes to Avoid During a Divorce
- The Law Offices of Sandra Guzman-Salvado Blog
- Latino Community Outreach
- Family Law Clinic
- Monthly Webinars for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Certified Training in Collaborative Law
- State of Maryland
- Certified Court Appointed and Private Family Law Mediator
- Certified Parent Coordinator
- Certified Court Appointed Best Interest Attorney for Minor Children
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law