Sarah Jane's legal experience began in 1983 in various law firms while undertaking her undergraduate and legal educations. While at Widener University School of Law, she served in the Bankruptcy Division of the Civil Law Clinic for a year, which included interviewing clients, preparing Bankruptcy Petitions, and appearing at creditors hearings. Sarah Jane developed a sense of deep gratification in helping people obtain relief from their distressing financial situations and seeing them gain hope for their futures.
Sarah Jane lives on a small farm in Elverson with her husband, daughter, 2 cows, 3 ducks, 5 cats, 6 chickens and standard poodle. She enjoys organic gardening, watching old movies, tennis, golf, and any craft having to do with yarn (knitting, crochet, needlepoint, embroidery, felting ...).
Community Service -
Girl Scout Leader (Brownies)
Religious Education teacher at St. Peter's Church in West Brandywine
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. | Consumer Law - Bankruptcy
- Activities: Bankruptcy Clinic
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. | General Arts & Sciences
- Activities: Alpha Xi Delta sorority
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Free Consultation
- Estate Planning
- Decedents' Estates