Scott AllenRaleigh Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
- North Carolina, North Carolina
Scott has lived in North Carolina all his life. He attended N.C State with hopes of becoming a scientist and then decided to study politics and philosophy. Scott graduated with highest honors in 1990 with double-major in political science and philosophy and for a brief time he considered graduate school in philosophy to be followed by a career teaching.
However, while at N.C. State he took a part-time job at a law office that did family law and quickly decided to go to law school and come back to that office and practice family law in Raleigh. In 1994 he graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law with his Juris Doctor degree and returned to Raleigh to be a divorce lawyer.
Scott has limited his practice primarily to divorce law since 1994. He has handled cases in many counties around North Carolina, has argued successfully before the Court of Appeals, and has appeared in Federal Court. Scott is an experienced and trusted litigator and negotiator. He is also a trained mediator and has been involved in many private arbitrations.
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- J.D. (1994)
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina
- North Carolina
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Allen and Spence, PLLC