At Spooner & Associates, P.C., we put our clients first. Our objective is to efficiently resolve each case with our client's interests at the forefront of every decision. We are a firm of skilled litigators who are aggressive in the courtroom. However, when it is in our client's best interests, we can handle cases through negotiation or methods of alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation.
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Honors: cum laude
- Oglethorpe University
- B.A. (1988)
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Spooner & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Thompson & Slagle, LLC
- McClure, Ramsay, Dickerson, & Escoe, LLC
- Chambers, Mabry, McClelland & Brooks
- Sharon Ware and Associates
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
Contact our office for a free half-hour consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AM EX, Online payments accepted
Contingent fees are accepted on personal injury cases.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes