My focus is on providing Affordable Estate Planning Services to everyone throughout Minnesota.
I offer a full range of Minnesota Estate Planning Services for single individuals as well as couples. The most popular services I offer include Wills, Revocable Trusts ("Living" Trusts, NFA "Gun" Trusts, Pet Trusts) and Irrevocable Trusts (Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts and Special Needs Trusts). Additionally, I can provide Trustee and Executor/Administrator Services on a case-by-case basis.
The Maki Law Firm is a Solo-Practice Firm - meaning there is only one attorney. Because of only employing support staff when absolutely needed, my overhead is greatly reduced - resulting in unmatchable low fees for my clients while maintaining the highest professional standards.
Additionally, this approach means unmatched personal service as you will not be speaking or working with assistants or paralegals - all of your meetings and correspondence will be only with me - Attorney Scott A. Maki. I was born in Minneapolis and raised on Northern Minnesota's Iron Range so I am familiar with issues that are most important to Minnesotans regardless of locale or upbringing.
Contact Me or visit my informative website for answers to all your Minnesota Estate Planning questions.
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- University of Minnesota - Crookston
- B.S. (2002) | Natural Resources Management
- Honors: Deans List
- Northland Community & Technical College
- A.A. (2000) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Graduated with Highest Honors (4.0 GPA)
- Maki Law Firm
- - Current
- Practiced several areas of law before becoming exclusively an Estate Planning/Asset Protection Law Firm.
- None, N/A
- MN Bar Association
- Certified Member of American Mensa
- American Mensa
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Free Consultation
You will find my Estate Planning price list here: http://www.makilawfirm.com/minnesota-estate-planning-price-list/
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans available.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Thai: Spoken, Written
- Maki Law Firm
- Helpful MN Last Will & Testament information
- Affordable Minnesota Estate Planning