Originally from the Seattle area, Mr. Downey has called Oregon his home for the last 20 years. After spending five years in Canada, he returned to Oregon to attend Willamette University College of Law and opened his first law practice in Salem, Oregon in 2007.
Before practicing law, Mr. Downey worked in the hospitality industry, banking, and optical industry.
Mr. Downey is married with three children.
- Oregon State Bar  # 073709
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law