I am from Knoxville, TN and moved to Birmingham to attend Cumberland School of Law, Samford University. I began clerking with Massey, Stotser & Nichols, P.C. during law school and began practicing law upon graduation in 2004.
- Samford University
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- East Tennessee State University
- B.A. (2001) | Political Science
- Activities: Tennessee State Senate Intern 2000 Alpha Delta Pi
- Massey, Stotser & Nichols, P.C.
- Alabama State Bar  # 7062A53C
- Birmingham Bar Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
For certain accident and injury cases.
- Municipal Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Construction Law
Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Firm Website