Claimed Lawyer Profile
- San Joaquin College of Law
- J.D. (2005) | Intellectual Property Law
- Honors: High Honors
- Activities: Law Review, Law Review Editorial Board, Moot Court, Vice President of Student Bar Association
- Duquesne University
- Graduate Studies in Business Administration
- Carnegie Mellon University
- B.S. (1980) | Mechanical Engineering
- Coleman & Horowitt, LLP
- - Current
- Practicing intellectual Property Law, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets law, and general business litigation.
- Patent Attorney
- The Law Offices of Andrew D. Fortney, PC
- Prepared patent applications, trademark registration applications, copyright registration applications and litigated intellectual property matters.
- Baker Manock & Jensen, PC
- General business litigation with an emphasis in intellectual property law.
- State Bar of California # 240215
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
Contact & Map