Steven G. PearlThe Pearl Law Firm, A Professional Corporation
- Consumer Law, Employment Law
Steven G. Pearl is principal of The Pearl Law Firm. He focuses on wage and hour litigation, class actions, unfair competition, and consumer protection litigation. Mr. Pearl earned his Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors from the University of California at Berkeley and was a Deanâs Scholar at the University of California Hastings College of the Law. He served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Fern M. Smith, Judge of United States District Court, Northern District of California, and was an associate at a prominent national law firm before opening his own law firm in 1994.
Mr. Pearl is very involved with charitable and pro bono activities and has served on the boards of a number of charitable and community organizations.
Mr. Pearl is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association, where he co-chairs the Wage and Hour Committee. Mr. Pearl serves on the Planning Committee for the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Annual Labor and Employment Law Symposium. Mr. Pearl is a frequent speaker and writer on wage and hour law. He is the author of the California Wage and Hour Law Blog for Employees. Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB) recently selected him to author its forthcoming treatise on Litigating Wage and Hour Cases: Plaintiffs' Perspective. More information is available at www.sgpearl.com.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Law Degree
- University of California - Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree (1989) | English
- The Pearl Law Firm, A Professional Corporation
- - Current
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- California State Bar  # 163381
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Spanish: Spoken