Susan Michelle VeltryTraffic Ticket Lawyer - Fight a Traffic Ticket/Reinstate a Suspended License
- Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
- New York
Traffic Ticket and Suspended License Lawyer with a focus on constant communication and compassion
I have been fighting traffic tickets for over 30 years in all of the Nassau and Suffolk County Traffic and District Courts on Long Island. Our MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE assures you that no matter what kind of ticket you received, a speeding ticket, cell phone violation, reckless driving charge or aggravated unlicensed operation charge, our traffic lawyer is confident that we know how to get the absolute best reduction or dismissal of your charges.
If your license is suspended, we can get your suspended license reinstated - FAST! Call us 24/7 for a FREE informative consultation with a traffic attorney who can tell you EXACTLY what we can do for you.
We strive to provide a positive experience with our clients from the first time we speak through the conclusion of your case. During our first FREE conversation, we will explain the legal process to you and advise you as to what we expect to be able to achieve for you.
We understand that legal issues is stressful and we aim to alleviate that stress for you. This is why we are available any time you need to talk or ask a question 24 hours per day/7 days per week. Be sure to ask about our Money-Back Guarantee and Student & Military Discounts."
- New York Law School
- Veltry Law, PC
- - Current
- 30+ Years of Experience
- New York State Bar  # 2433449
- - Current
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2433449
$399 Flat Fee for all Nassau & Suffolk County Traffic & Parking Violation Agency cases
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Q. Got speeding ticket in NYC last yr but I have since moved out of state, if guilty would the points transfer to new state
- A: Hi. Every state is different. However New Jersey will add 2 points for every New York violation. More importantly, your insurance carrier is able to out-of-state violations which could result in an increase in your insurance premium. As such, you should absolutely contact a New York attorney to defend your charges. An attorney can appear on your behalf so you will not have to ever appear in court.
- Q. Court replies to mail in plea agreement under the offer section is the word cover. What's does cover mean?
- A: Hi. Great job! It means that the other two violations will be dismissed as “covered” by your plea to the disobeying a traffic control device violation.
- Q. Hi, I got a ticket in Rye, NY going 90 in a 55 MPH. I have no prior tickets and no other offenses, my record is clean.
- A: Hi. This is an 8 point speeding violation. You basically have two options-plea bargain (negotiate) or trial. In general, for a high speeding ticket like this it is best to plea bargain with the prosecutor to have your violation reduced in order to avoid a heavy impact on your insurance premium. Traffic trials in general have a very low success rate and with a radar verified speeding violation the success rate is even lower. With a high speed like this it is always in your best interest to hire an attorney who can appear in court on your behalf as we know the best arguments to make in order to get the best reduction of your charge. I wish you all the best. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.