Tamara Lynn HarperNavigating You to Safe Harbors
- Business Law, Intellectual Property, Trademarks ...
Prior to entering private practice, Ms. Harper served as Director of Corporate Compliance and Commercial Leasing for Kinko’s Service Corporation, Inc., now FedEx. Early in her career she worked as in house corporate counsel to one of California’s largest labor staffing corporations and civilly prosecuted perpetrators of domestic violence through a DOJ grant protecting victims of domestic violence. She has argued cases before the United States Hague Court for matters of international child abduction; California Court of Appeals and Superior Court; District Court; Delaware Court of Chancery; and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
Ms. Harper has represented a diverse group of clients raging from entrepreneurs, investors, franchise owners, inventors, and small to mid-size companies in the green energy, wholesale, retail, insurance, restaurant, medical, and real estate industries in protecting their assets, new business formation, financings through Private Placement Memorandums and Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars, sales and dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property registration and protection, and matters relating to corporate governance, executive compensation, labor law disputes and employment administrative hearings before the Department of Labor, Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, and other administrative agencies.
Ms. Harper’s experience includes eclectic and extensive work with over twenty-four years trial and litigation experience in the areas of real estate, business law, corporate law, copyright and trademark law, employment law, administrative hearings, estate planning, probate, domestic violence prosecution, and family law litigation.
Ms. Harper’s vast litigation experience coupled with her transactional legal knowledge, lends itself to greater understanding and protection of client’s corporate and personal assets and wealth protection and maximization.
- Marymount Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- Ventura COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 174275
- - Current
Free telephone consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written