Ext. 132Tap to Call This Lawyer
Thomas A Bittner
- Divorce, Appeals & Appellate, Family Law
Tom was born and raised in Pendleton, Oregon. In 1982 he graduated from Lewis & Clark College in Portland with a degree in psychology. Prior to attending Northwestern School of Law, Tom worked for four years, including two years as a legal assistant at this firm. While attending law school, he also worked as a law clerk for the firm. In 1989 Tom graduated from law school, magna cum laude.
Following law school, Tom was privileged to clerk for the Honorable Mary Deits on the Oregon Court of Appeals and then for the Honorable Otto Skopil on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Tom joined the firm as an associate in 1991 and became a partner in 1998.
Tom’s practice focuses on family law, where he has developed a reputation in the community for being straightforward and reasonable. In addition to practicing family law at the trial level, Tom also handles domestic relations appeals. He is a family law mediator and frequently serves as such for the Oregon Court of Appeals. Tom also practices collaborative law.
- Oregon Academy of Family Law Practioners
- Past President, Board Member (current)
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- - Current
- Oregon State Bar  # 901785
- - Current
- Oregon State Bar
- ID Number: 901785
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals
- Family Law
- Prenups & Marital Agreements