Thomas Frederick AsburyAsbury Law
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Gov & Administrative Law ...
Mr. Asbury is an Ivy League grad (Penn/Wharton), published legal scholar, lecturer, former state healthcare prosecutor (AHCA), and a law school professor with broad legal and corporate experience spanning over 15 years. His practice emphasis is focused on business law and consulting, contract compliance, administrative law with an emphasis on representing healthcare facilities, drafting and negotiating business and contract documents, estate planning and probate, and litigation of wills, trusts and estates.
Prior to re-entering private practice, Tom Asbury was the regulatory compliance counsel for WellCare, a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: WCG). He provided in-house legal advice and analysis on various regulatory and compliance matters relating to federal and state healthcare laws, OIG requirements, WellCare’s Corporate Integrity Agreement, FWA, internal investigations, HIPAA, and was a member of Global Policy & Procedures Committee.
Tom has also been a lecturer for the National Business Institute, served on various boards of non-profit organizations, participated in Wharton and Penn Alumni organizations, and is a member of the Florida Bar, Jacksonville Bar, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the Business and Administrative law sections of the Florida Bar.
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- Honors: Law Review publication: Alternative Sentencing Theory, 3 Fla. Coastal L. J. 41 (2001)
- Activities: Moot Court, Moot Court Board, and Honor Court
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (1996) | Wharton School of Business (Marketing)
- Alternative Sentencing Theory
- Florida Coastal Law School
- Florida State Bar  # 567523
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Health Care Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- English: Spoken, Written