Thomas J. Henry is a renowned trial attorney who has been practicing law for over 30 years. He has represented countless victims of catastrophic trucking and auto accidents, on the job accidents, medical malpractice claims and many other claims across the United States. Mr. Henry has devoted his entire career to fighting passionately for his clients.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Henry has also been an educator to many of his peers on how to become aggressive trial lawyers and how to handle various types of cases. Mr. Henry is a frequent speaker for bar and other trade and professional organizations which include attorneys who are board certified and non-certified. Some topics he has spoken on include different areas of personal injury, litigation, and expert issues. Recently, he has given lectures regarding medical malpractice and illegal solicitation.
Mr. Thomas J. Henry has made it his duty to represent each and every client with aggressiveness and dedication. His goal is not only to fight the battle, but conquer. His unrelenting diligence, discipline, and perseverance will continue to result in success for his clients.
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- Attorney / Founder
- Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Thomas J. Henry has been certified as a life member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Membership limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards, and settlements.
- Texas State Bar # 09484210
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Child Injuries
- Drug Recalls & Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Medical Device Recall
- On the Job Injuries
- Premises Liability
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written